Sky Hook Services’ Health, Safety, and Environmental policies establish our procedures and practices for addressing significant health and safety hazards, environmental impacts and security issues associated with our activities.
The Sky Hook Health, Safety, and Environment policy statement provide the framework for action and for the setting of HS&E goals and plans. It establishes the company’s overall intentions and direction on addressing significant health and safety hazards, environmental impacts and can be summarized below:
- Prevention of harm to people and the environment (prevention of pollution)
- Provision of appropriate security for people, assets and intellectual property
- Commitment and accountability of management
- Continual improvement of HS&E performance toward zero incidents and the prevention of pollution
- Allocation of appropriate resources for the effective management of Health, Safety, and Environment
- Compliance with applicable legislation, regulations, and relevant industry and customer standards